DISCOUNT on all web templates ends on November 30, 2023. Purchase today and save!
Welcome to Brobst Systems!
Brobst Systems is a premium source for high quality website templates, logo templates, flash templates, flash intros, corporate identities, web site themes, and more. A Web Template is a ready-made website shell created to use as a basis for fast and high-quality website development. Web site templates can be used to build your personal webpage, a huge corporate site, an online shop or offline presentation, or even as a design for the software you develop! Software that may be used to customize the templates include Sublime, Notepad ++, WinZip, Stuffit Expander, Adobe Photoshop, etc. Source files may include .HTML, .CSS, .JS, .FLA, .SWF, .SWI, .PNG, .PSD, .CDR, etc. Everything you create is going to be easy, professional, and fast! Purchase a web template today! Or download our free sample web templates. When you Google for web templates, add "brobst" to the keyword search and you might find what you are looking for. Thank you for visiting BrobstSystems.com.
About Our Templates
Flash templates can be used for the same purposes as web templates. The name differs as flash templates are developed in FlashTM, a special technology that allows creation of eye-catching designs. This is why flash templates serve well as a basis for art and personal portfolios as well as for small-, medium- and large-sized business marketing web site projects.
Using the web templates, you can create a web site that is low cost and the web site can be completed within a short period of time.
All of our web templates, flash templates and other design products are divided into more than 35 categories so you can easily find the templates that suit your needs. We offer about 8,000 web templates currently and we add an average of 10 fresh templates daily.
Buying Templates is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Search for the template.
2. Click the template image to view a live demo, if provided and/or click View Details to preview the detail information. (Flash sites are best viewed using Firefox).
3. Click Buy or Add to Cart from the BrobstSystems.com site to buy the template, add to the shopping cart (at www.templatehelp.com), then click checkout to enter the Secured TemplateHelp page (at secure.template-help.com).
Unique Price means the template will be removed from our website when you buy the template. Unique Price for some templates may not be available at checkout.
Checkout page to enter billing information is in https secure mode and protected by Telesign.
TemplateHelp and shopping cart are copyrighted by Jetimpex, Inc.
Check out the following awesome RESPONSIVE Web Templates:
These templates adjust to the size of the screen.
What will it take to be a full-stack developer/engineer?
You will need many of the following technical skill sets:
- Architectures: MVC, MVT, MVP, MVVM
- API: REST, SOAP
- Big Data Engine, Store, Search Tools: Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, Apache Storm, Apache Cassandra, MongoDB, R from JuPyteR (Julia, Python, R), Apache Samoa, Hive, Redis, Amazon S3, ElasticSearch
- Build Automation Tools: Apache Maven (Java), Gradle (Apache Groovy/Ant/Mave), Bamboo, Jenkins
- Charting (Data Visualization) Libraries: D3, Highcharts, Chartjs, Kendo UI, FusionCharts, Sigma, Bonsai, Plotly
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery) Methodology Tools: Jenkins, Circle CI, GitLab CI/CD, Travis CI, MS Azure Pipelines, AWS CodePipeline, Github Actions, TeamCity
- Cloud Services: AWS (including S3, Cloudfront, SQS, Lambda), Microsoft Azure, Google CS
- CMS: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
- Collaboration: Jira, Confluence, Slack, SharePoint
- Configuration Management: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, CFEngine, Docker Config
- Container Orchestration Tools: Kubernetes, Amazon EC2 CS, Azure Container Service, Docker Swarm, Docker Compose, Google Container Engine, Cloud Foundry, OpenShift
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- CSS Preprocessors: LESS, SASS, Stylus
- Data Interchange and Exchange Format: AJAX, JSON, XML
- Data Streaming Tools: Apache Flink, Apache Storm, Amazon Kinesis, Apache Kafka, Apache Samza
- Databases (Relational): MS SQL, SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL (formerly Ingres), MariaDB
- Databases (NoSQL): MongoDB, CouchDB, RavenDB, Amazon SDB, Amazon DynamoDB
- Design: UI and UX design
- Design Patterns: Builder, Factory, Singleton, Prototype, Facade
- Design Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Wireframes, Mockups
- Distributed Log Technologies: Apache, Kafka, Amazon Kinesis, MS Event HUbs, Google Pub/Sub, ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana)
- Distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, indexing
- eCommerce: Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento (EMerchantClub), BigCommerce, Volusion, 3dcart, Zen Cart, Open Cart, PrestaShop, ShopSite, AgoraCart
- Frameworks (Agile): Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP
- Frameworks (Backend): Express, Django, Ruby on Rails (ERB), Phoenix (EEx), Laravel, Spring
- Frameworks (Blockchain): Hyperledger Composer
- Frameworks (CSS): Bootstrap, Bulma, Semantic UI, Foundation
- Frameworks (Development): ASP.Net, .NET
- Frameworks (Frontend): Bootstrap, Bulma, Gumby, Semantic UI, Foundation
- Frameworks (Microservices): Spring Boot, Jersey, Swagger, Dropwizard, Ninja Web Framework, Play Framework, RestExpress, Restlet, Restx, Spark Framework
- Frameworks (MVC PHP): Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Zend, CakePHP
- Frameworks (Python): Django (MVT), Flask
- IDE (Integrated Development Environment): Eclipse, Visual Studio, PyCharm, Webstorm, IntelliJ IDEA, Atom, NetBeans, AWS Cloud9, Selenium, Aptana Studio
- Languages (Markup): HTML, XML, MathML, SGML, XHTML, KML, UIML, PMML, VXML, OPML, TAML
- Languages (Programming): Java, C#, C++, Objective-C, Scala, Kotlin, Elixir, Swift
- Languages (Query): SQL, GraphQL
- Languages (Scripting/Programming): PHP, Python
- Languages (Stastistical): R, Python, SLQ
- Libraries (Graphics): OpenGL, WebGL
- Load Balancer: Seesaw, Nginx Plus, Barracuda Load Balancer ADC, Citrix NetScaler
- Machine Learning Tools: TensorFlow, Amazon SageMaker
- Machine Learning Techniques: clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks
- Message Queue Software: RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Celery, Amazon SQS
- Multi-media tools: Articulate, Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Flash, Photoshop
- OOP: classes, interfaces, methods, properties, overriding, overloading, inheritance, encapsulation, cohesion
- ORM: Hibernate, Doctrine, Propel, Eloquent
- OS (Operating Systems): Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, Android, iOS, Chrome OS, RHEL/CentOS
- Payment Systems: Paypal, Propay, Square, PaymentCloud, Dharma
- Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, POP, FTP, DHCP, UDP, LDAP, ICMP
- Responsive and Adaptive Web Design, Cross Browser Compatibility, and OS interoperability
- REST API: Web Frameworks to Create Web REST API: Express.js, Flask, Django, Ruby on Rails, Phoenix, Spring Boot, Laravel, Sinatra, Swagger
- RESTful Services Development: Jersey Framework, JAX-RS
- Screen Recorders/Screencasts: Camtasia, Jing, Snagit, DVDVideoSoft
- Search Engine Best Practices: SEO, SEM, URL Structure
- Serverless (FaaS) Architectures: AWS Lambda, MS Azure Functions, Google Cloud Functions (GCF)
- Single Sign-On (SSO): Okta (enterprise), Shibboleth, OneLogin (small business), JumpCloud
- Software Development Practices: DevOps, Agile, LEAN, Extreme Programming, Code Refactor, Technical Debt Pay-Off, YAGNI, TDD, SOA
- Source Version Control: Git, Github, GitKracken, SourceTree, Bitbucket, TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling
- Template Technologies: Mustache, Handlebars, Liquid, Pug
- Test Automation: JUnit, TestNG, Mockito, Jacoco, REST Assured, Selenium, Spock Framework, Cucumber, Spring Test, DBUNit, Robot Framework
- Testing: unit, integration, functional, QA (Quality Assurance), UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Transpilers: TypeScript, Babel
- Virtual Machines: VmWare, Oracle VM VirtualBox, MS Hyper-V, Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM)
- Web Hosting: DROA, NameCheap, Ipower, Network Solutions, Startlogic
- Web Applications: SPA (Single-Page Application), MPA (Multiple-Page Application)
- Web Services: RESTful, SOAP, Redshift, S3, Spark, DigitalOcean
- Web Site Optimization: Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer, Google Website Optimizer
- Web Stacks: MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node), MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node), LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), XAMPP (Apache HTTP Server, MariaDB, PHP, Perl)
Practice developing web sites using our high-quality web templates today! Explore the rest of the templates below by clicking the links.
The Web site has become an important marketing and scheduling tool for my business...the Web site allowed top listing within the first 3 pages of search engines such as Google.