Welcome to Brobst Systems!
Brobst Systems is a premium source for high quality website templates, logo templates, flash templates, flash intros, corporate identities, web site themes, and more. A Web Template is a ready-made website shell created to use as a basis for fast and high-quality website development. Web site templates can be used to build your personal webpage, a huge corporate site, an online shop or offline presentation, or even as a design for the software you develop! Software that may be used to customize the templates include Sublime, Notepad ++, WinZip, Stuffit Expander, Adobe Photoshop, etc. Source files may include .HTML, .CSS, .JS, .FLA, .SWF, .SWI, .PNG, .PSD, .CDR, etc. Everything you create is going to be easy, professional, and fast! Purchase a web template today! Or download our free sample web templates.
About Our Templates
Flash templates can be used for the same purposes as web templates. The name differs as flash templates are developed in FlashTM, a special technology that allows creation of eye-catching designs. This is why flash templates serve well as a basis for art and personal portfolios as well as for small-, medium- and large-sized business marketing web site projects.
Using the web templates, you can create a web site that is low cost and the web site can be completed within a short period of time.
All of our web templates, flash templates and other design products are divided into more than 35 categories so you can easily find the templates that suit your needs. We offer about 8,000 products currently and we add an average of 10 fresh templates daily.
What will it take to be a full-stack developer today?
You will need many of the following technical skill sets:
- Library: JQuery
- Architectures: MVC, MVT, MVP, MVVM
- Frontend Framework: Bootstrap, Bulma, Gumby, Semantic UI, Foundation
- Backend Frameworks: Express, Django, Ruby on Rails (ERB), Phoenix (EEx), Laravel, Spring
- Scripting/Programming Languages: PHP, Python
- MVC PHP Frameworks: Laravel, Sympfony, CodeIgniter, Zend
- Python Frameworks: Django (MVT), Flask
- ORM: Hibernate, Doctrine, Propel
- Web Stacks: MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node), MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node), LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Version Control: Git, Github, GitKracken, SourceTree, Bitbucket
- Data interchange and exchange format: AJAX, JSON, XML
- Configuration Management: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, CFEngine
- API: REST, SOAP
- Databases: MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, NoSQL, PostgreSQL
- Responsive and Adaptive Web Design, Cross Browser Compatibility, and OS interoperability
- OOP: classes, interfaces, methods, properties, inheritance, encapsulation, cohesion
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- CMS: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
- CSS Preprocessors: LESS, SASS, Stylus
- IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio, PyCharm, Webstorm, IntelliJ IDEA, Atom, NetBeans, AWS Cloud9, Selenium, Aptana Studio
- Distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, indexing
- Collaboration: Jira, Confluence, Slack, SharePoint
- UI and UX design
- Design Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Wireframes, Mockups
- Languages: Java, C#
- ASP.Net, .NET
- Cloud: AWS (including S3, Cloudfront, SQS, Lambda), Microsoft Azure
- Agile Frameworks: Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP
- RHEL/CentOS, Linux, Apache
- Testing: unit, integration, functional
- eCommerce: Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, BigCommerce, Volusion, 3dcart, Zen Cart, Open Cart, PrestaShop
- Website Optimization: Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer, Google Website Optimizer
Practice developing web sites using our low-cost web templates today!